thou shalt be buried in a good old age." Genesis 15:15
"I lie down in peace altogether, and sleep; For You alone, O LORD,
make me well in safety." Psalm 4:8
Here is Webster's definition of Peace:
1. In a general sense, a state of quiet or tranquility;
freedom from disturbance or agitation; applicable to society, to individuals, or
to the temper of the mind.
2. Heavenly rest; the happiness of heaven.
3.To be at peace, to be reconciled; to live in harmony.
I though it would be good to have some suggestions on how you can have peace:
1. Have worshipful music playing throughout your house
3. Get along with your siblings
4. Smile even when you're unhappy (it makes me happy)
5. Read God's word (and obey it)
6. Help those who are in need
7. Think of others first
This is one of my favorite songs, it helps me to have peace.
"And that in the good ground, these are such as in an honest and good
heart, having heard the word, hold it fast, and bring forth fruit with
patience." Luke 8:15
"Patience is better than power, and controlling one’s
temper, than capturing a city." Proverbs 16:32
Here is Webster's definition of Patience:
1. A calm temper which bears evils without murmuring or
2. The act or quality of waiting long for justice or expected
good without discontent.
3. Perseverance; constancy in labor or exertion.
4. The quality of bearing offenses and injuries without anger
Sometimes it's hard to be patient, it's hard to find patient people in this un-patient world.
Patience is a gift you're not born with, you have to earn it.
Patience can be waiting for the bathroom when your the sixth in line.
Patience can be waiting for an exciting event to arrive.
Patience can be waiting for someone to help you with your school.
Patience can be waiting for morning to come.
Some idea's to help you be patient;
2. Read God's word (and obey it)
3. Tape bible verses everywhere that remind you to be patient
4. Distract yourself when someone's annoying you
5. If your waiting for something, keep yourself busy with other things
Be patient and have peace,