View point from a brother that has FOUR sisters-
My name is Sherman Potts, I am going to tell you the pros
and cons of having FOUR (yep I said 4) sisters!!!
1) There is hair everywhere! (you don’t want to know how
hard it is to get that much hair out of the vacuum!)
2) They can “punch” you, but you can’t punch back… At
least that wouldn’t be gentlemanly.
3) There is ALWAYS girl talk going on somewhere in the
4) On preparation day (Friday) I end up with something
that looks like this:
Naomi-“Sherman, would you please load the dishwasher?”
Bethany-“Sherman, can you put all the shoes away?”
Emily-“Sherman, would you please bring down the vacuum?”
Lydia-“Sherman, could you pick up everything in the library?”
This results because none of them realize that everyone else asked me to do something too.
1)They give the best hugs.
2) Make the best meals.
3) Teach you how to mow the lawn, vacuum, and clean the hair out of the shower :)
4) We never lack for a good dessert.
5) When you don’t feel well you have FIVE “mothers”!
6)There is always someone to read with.
7) I am rarely “in charge” of the kitchen.
8) I don’t need to bother Mom to cut my hair (as long as I don’t mind a mess up here and there…I don’t)
After looking at the pros and cons, I realize it's pretty special to have FOUR (4) sisters!
Kent Hovind, Dr. Jay L. Wile, and Brad Scott.