- It is a time efficient way to chop wood (so it allows you more time for the important things in life… like watching moss grow on the side of Mount Everest)
- It will be sure to captivate your spectators
- Using this machine will enable you to be fat and happy
- No need to replace ‘fuel’ that you would have burned chopping the wood by hand
- You would be less likely to injure yourself then if you used an axe
- This machine would be more practical in jobs that need completed quickly or if you have large amounts of wood that need to be chopped on a regular basis
- Chopping wood with a machine burns fewer calories then chopping manually (manual wood chopping burns greater then 400 calories an hour)
- Sitting in this machine gives you none of the social time, none of the camaraderie, and none of the relationship building that that chopping wood with other men would
- You would be more likely to injure others with heavy machinery then with an axe
- No fresh air
- The machine requires fuel
- And lastly, it’s a lot more expensive to fix your machine then your axe…
The Pros and Cons of sharing a room with two of your sisters!
- It’s hard not to wake up sister #1 when you and sister #2 are early risers
- When you wake up earlier then sister #1, it’s hard to see without the light on
- Not having a light on in the morning makes it more difficult to see where you’re going and where your things are
- Changing clothes is a cold experience when sister #1 turned the space heater off and sister #2 left the door opened, allowing the heat to escape and the cold to be sucked into the room faster then a raisin being sucked into a vacuum hose
- Apparently, my sisters think that the best time to have a conversation starts at the same time that I fall asleep
- Also, don’t be surprised if the sisters come to bed late and act as if it’s the middle of the day; turning on lights, talking and banging things around (Thankfully, they don’t do this anymore)
- You may be woken up needlessly by your sister’s alarm because she set a reminder for 12:30pm but accidentally set it for 12:30am…
- You get to have a ‘sister night’ more often because you are all in the same room anyway
- You learn the valuable skill of compromise (the more sisters there are, the more you have to compromise)
- You learn patience… oy vey
- The room stays cleaner because you have two sisters nagging you to make your bed instead of just one!
-Sometimes sister #2 makes your bed because she can’t stand when it’s unmade- I think this is a bonus!
Okay, this post is a little silly.. But we all need a reminder to lighten up!
Do you have a list of Pros and Cons to share?
While I used these lists as a fun way to relieve stress, you can also use them when making a decision, such as; Where should I shop for a new skirt? (Department Store or Goodwill); Which cell phone should I buy? Should I play a prank on my mom?